RRL Installation

Discussion forum for Toolkit products and management issues
http://toolkit.ewater.com.au

Moderator: mmckerrow

RRL Installation

Postby manpreet_s55555@yahoo.com » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi team
I have downloaded the software in my 64-x (Windows-10) Intel-i5 processor. But when i am trying to run the software, it does nothing (software doesn't run).
Can you help me in this ?

Regards,
Manpreet
manpreet_s55555@yahoo.com

Re: RRL Installation

Postby manpreet_s55555@yahoo.com » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi team
still awaiting reply.
I have been trying downloading and installing RRL again and again. But everytime when i click on RRL app button, it does nothing.
Kindly help me.

Regards,
Manpreet
manpreet_s55555@yahoo.com

Postby jsom0003@student.monash.edu » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 am

I have the same problem. Tried extracting contents of RRL(x64).zip in softwate directory but didn't work. I would really appreciate help with this problem.

Thanks for you help.

Julian Somoza
jsom0003@student.monash.edu

Postby newtonbd@yahoo.com » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi Manpreet,

You have downloaded RRL 64 bit. Could you please check your machine operating system is 64 bit or not. Once you download then first you need to unzip using ZIP file extraction. Once you extract the folder then you can go to RRL and you will find a setup file which you need to run. Once you install then after restart your machine and you can find toolkit on your all programs list. Thanks
Newton
newtonbd@yahoo.com

Postby mathew.collins@outlook.com » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am

Hi,
I previously had RRL running on my PC, however I have been forced to replace the HDD.
I have tried reinstalling the software however I am unable to install it as no setup file exists, after I unzip the file.
I have tried to use the 32bit setup file, which installs the software but the program crashes. Error message: "RainfallRunoff.exe has stopped working windows is checking for a solution..."

Have the download files been changed recently?
Could anyone help me with the installation?

Cheers,
Matt
mathew.collins@outlook.com

Postby mathew.collins@outlook.com » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:59 am

I have an old zip file from my previous HDD but i get the same error message. The zip file is also named differently.

old file is named "RRL_1[1].0.5.zip" and the new zip file i downloaded is "Rainfall Runoff Library 64bit binaries.zip"

Postby newtonbd@yahoo.com » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi Mathew,

I had similar issue on my 64-bit PC. If you have uninstalled RRL then go to registry edit and search items for "RRL". All the RRL related information require to delete before fresh install. After clear all these cashes download another 32-bit RRL and unzip it to local drive and then run it from local drive. Hope it will fix the issue.

Regards
Newton
newtonbd@yahoo.com

Postby mathew.collins@outlook.com » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Newton/All,

I gave that a try and I've been unsuccessful in fixing the issue. The URL attached contains a screenshot of my issue.
http://prntscr.com/gi2kyp

I did manage to install and run a fresh download of the software on a small laptop, which had not seen RRL before. But i am still unable to run the program on the more powerful PC I would like to use.

Cheers,
Mathew

Return to Toolkit